From LinuxTag Public Wiki
There are three mailing lists for free software projects participating at LinuxTag:
- projects-announce at linuxtag.org
- This is a read only list for all accepted free software projects participating at the next LinuxTag event. The official contact person is subscribed automatically when we approve the application. Further colleagues can be added on request.
- projects-discussion at linuxtag.org
- This is a public list for all free software projects interested in participating at LinuxTag.
- projects-veterans at linuxtag.org
- A very low traffic, read only list for major announcements, like the Call for Projects or similar important stuff. All project contacts are subscribed automatically after participating at least in one event.
There are also private mailing lists for contacting the Projects Board.